Web Browser 로는 FTP 접속이 불가능 합니다.
문서번호 : 1178430963
업데이트 : 2007.05.06
- Remove the -z flag from nfsstats. (bz 192250)
- Added MOUNTD_NFS_V1 variable to version 1 of the mount protocol
can be turned off (bz 175730)
- Re-worked the re-export patch (bz164186) since it was causing a
regression in clusters (172100).
- Updated the mountd to use stat64() patch to use the correct stat
buffers. (bz 166015)
- Changed useradd to use new -l flag (bz149407) 1.0.6-41EL
- Added re-export fix to exportfs (bz164186) 1.0.6-40EL
- Changed mountd to use stat64() (bz153094)
- Added best effort serialization around the exporting of
- Disabled secure-statd (bz140385)
- Changed %postrun to always exit with 0 (bz155060)
- Cleaned out conditional build flags
- Make sure the uid/gid of nfsnobody is the correct value for all
archs (bz# 123900)
- move if..fi condrestart stanza to %%postun (#127914, #128601)
- nfslock stop is now done on package removals
- Eliminate 3 syslog messages that are logged for successful events.
- Fixed syntax error in nfs initscripts when NETWORKING is not defined
- Removed sync warning on readonly exports.
- Removed the auto option from MOUNTD_NFS_V2 and MOUNTD_NFS_V3
variables. Since v2 and v3 are on by default, there only needs
to be away of turning them off.
- make rpc.lockd, rpc.statd, rpc.mountd and rpc.nfsd pie
- Added the -z flag to nfsstat
- Fixed lockd port setting in nfs.int script
Autoupdates 지원 : Packages System
pkgadd -F "nfs*"