openssh 보안 업데이트
업데이트 : 2017.03.21
이름 : openssh-1:5.3p1-122.an2
벤더 : AnNyung Packaging Team
SSH (Secure SHell) is a program for logging into and executing
commands on a remote machine. SSH is intended to replace rlogin and
rsh, and to provide secure encrypted communications between two
untrusted hosts over an insecure network. X11 connections and
arbitrary TCP/IP ports can also be forwarded over the secure channel.
OpenSSH is OpenBSD's version of the last free version of SSH, bringing
it up to date in terms of security and features.
This package includes the core files necessary for both the OpenSSH
client and server. To make this package useful, you should also
install openssh-clients, openssh-server, or both.
- security issues
. CVE-2015-8325: privilege escalation via user's PAM environment and UseLogin=yes (1405374)
- Fix missing hmac-md5-96 from server offer (#1373836)
- Prevent infinite loop when Ctrl Z pressed at password prompt (#1218424)
- Remove RC4 cipher and MD5 based MAC from the default client proposal (#1373836)
- Resolve sftp force permission colision with umask (#1341747)
- Relax bits needed check to allow hmac-sha2-512 with gss-group1-sha1- (#1353359)
- close ControlPersist background process stderr when not in debug mode (#1335539)
- Do not add a message "The agent has no identities." in ~/.ssh/authorized_keys (#1353410)