업데이트 : 2019.08.25
이름 : sysstat-1:10.1.5-18.an3
벤더 : AnNyung Packaging Team
The sysstat package contains sar, sadf, mpstat, iostat, pidstat, nfsiostat-sysstat,
tapestat, cifsiostat and sa tools for Linux.
The sar command collects and reports system activity information. This
information can be saved in a file in a binary format for future inspection. The
statistics reported by sar concern I/O transfer rates, paging activity,
process-related activities, interrupts, network activity, memory and swap space
utilization, CPU utilization, kernel activities and TTY statistics, among
others. Both UP and SMP machines are fully supported.
The sadf command may be used to display data collected by sar in various formats
(CSV, XML, etc.).
The iostat command reports CPU utilization and I/O statistics for disks.
The tapestat command reports statistics for tapes connected to the system.
The mpstat command reports global and per-processor statistics.
The pidstat command reports statistics for Linux tasks (processes).
The nfsiostat-sysstat command reports I/O statistics for network file systems.
The cifsiostat command reports I/O statistics for CIFS file systems.
- add -f flag to force fdatasync() after sa file update (#1662094)
- don't call filesystem count functions when we are not collecting fs statistics (#1670060)
- skip autofs when gathering filesystem statistics (#1670060)
- fix use of incorrect preposition in sar man page (#1624410)
- fix CPU usage reporting (#1618688)