java-1.8.0-openjdk 보안 업데이트
업데이트 : 2016.04.23
이름 : java-1.8.0-openjdk-5:184.108.40.206-0.b14.el7_2
벤더 : AnNyung Packaging Team
The OpenJDK runtime environment.
- security fix
. CVE-2016-0686, CVE-2016-0687
Multiple flaws were discovered in the Serialization and Hotspot components in
OpenJDK. An untrusted Java application or applet could use these flaws to
completely bypass Java sandbox restrictions.
It was discovered that the RMI server implementation in the JMX component in
OpenJDK did not restrict which classes can be deserialized when deserializing
authentication credentials. A remote, unauthenticated attacker able to connect
to a JMX port could possibly use this flaw to trigger deserialization flaws.
It was discovered that the JAXP component in OpenJDK failed to properly handle
Unicode surrogate pairs used as part of the XML attribute values. Specially
crafted XML input could cause a Java application to use an excessive amount of
memory when parsed.
It was discovered that the GCM (Galois/Counter Mode) implementation in the JCE
component in OpenJDK used a non-constant time comparison when comparing GCM
authentication tags. A remote attacker could possibly use this flaw to determine
the value of the authentication tag.
It was discovered that the Security component in OpenJDK failed to check the
digest algorithm strength when generating DSA signatures. The use of a digest
weaker than the key strength could lead to the generation of signatures that
were weaker than expected.
- Update to u91b14.
- Enable a full bootstrap on JIT archs. Full build held back by Zero archs anyway.
- Add 8132051 port to AArch64.
- Turn on bootstrap build for all to ensure we are now good to go.
- Add additional fix to Zero patch to properly handle result on 64-bit big-endian
- Revert settings to production defaults so we can at least get a build.
- Switch to a slowdebug build to try and unearth remaining issue on s390x.
- Add missing comma in 8132051 patch.
- Add 8132051 port to Zero.